adi_file_tab – Enhanced file tab
This plugin provides some enhancements to the standard TXP File Edit tab:
- displays file size, author, last modified timestamp
- optionally update filename when replacing file
- replace from existing file (with filter option)
- rename file
- delete file
- populate title with filename
- populate description with title
- change author
- view/change downloads count
- changes tab behaviour so that:
- when uploading/creating/importing a new file, user taken to File Edit tab
- when saving, the user stays in the current File Edit tab rather than being returned to the Files List tab
After installing & activating the plugin, select the file you wish to edit from the Files tab as normal.
- Plugin privileges
- specify who gets to use the plugin
- Filename replace selected by default?
- automatically replace filename when replacing file
- default = Yes
- Standard edit panel behaviour?
- retain standard TXP tab behaviour
- default = No
- Exclude filename filter
- filter out filenames, ending with user-specified strings, from “Replace from existing file” list
- default = “.sql, .sql.gz”
To install the Textpack, go to the plugin’s Options tab and click on “Install textpack”. This will copy & install it from a remote server. The number of language strings installed for your language will be displayed.
If the Textpack installation fails (possibly due to an error accessing the remote site), the alternative is to click the Textpack also available online link. This will take you to a website where the Textpack can be manually copied & pasted into the TXP Admin – Language tab.
Additions and corrections to the Textpack are welcome – please use the Textpack feedback form.
Other versions available: 0.3 (TXP 4.5–4.6)