adi_image_tab – Enhanced image tab
This plugin provides an enhancement to the standard TXP Image Edit tab:
- displays image ID, dimensions, file size, author, timestamp
- previous/next links
- dropdown menus for selecting images to edit
- image delete button
- thumbnail dimensions & file size
- option to modify the image’s timestamp
- option to populate caption with alternate text
- changes tab behaviour so that the Save button returns the user to the current Image Edit tab rather than the Images List tab
After installing & activating the plugin, select the image you wish to edit from the Images tab as normal.
Two dropdown menus are provided, to help speed up access to images:
- Recent images – contains a list of the recently updated images
- Images – is a link to the Images list tab plus a dropdown containing images surrounding the current image in the list
To install the Textpack, go to the plugin’s Options tab and click on “Install textpack”. This will copy & install it from a remote server. The number of language strings installed for your language will be displayed.
If the Textpack installation fails (possibly due to an error accessing the remote site), the alternative is to click the Textpack also available online link. This will take you to a website where the Textpack can be manually copied & pasted into the TXP Admin – Language tab.
Additions and corrections to the Textpack are welcome – please use the Textpack feedback form.